It's long been recognised, holding a day's meeting or conference can challenge the attention span of even the most dedicated delegate. To combat this, we've teamed up with Land Rover Experience Eastnor to offer a meeting with a difference.
Groups can incorporate a fun, yet informative half-day's drive around the stunning 5000 acre estate of Eastnor Castle, where Land Rover have tested its vehicles' off road capabilties for over 50 years. Land Rover Experience Eastnor will provide delegates with a fascinating introduction into the world of off-road driving, which not only will be bags of fun, but will give delegates the chance to drive a brand new Land Rover or Range Rover over steep inclines, through deep water and along rutted tracks. Furthermore, a team building element can be added to the day, with vehicle based challenges to really get the team working together.
Ideal for small groups of 20 or less, the adventure works perfectly combined with a morning's meeting at Tewkesbury Park and includes:
• Half-day meeting in the Duke of Gloucester Suite, including; stationery; still & sparkling mineral water; fruit bowl; AV equipment.
• Morning refreshments to include tea, coffee and Danish pastries.
• Two-course buffet lunch served in our Garden Restaurant.
• Complimentary newspapers.
• Afternoon spent at Land Rover Experience Eastnor, to include driving up steep inclines, descents, side slopes and streams.
Priced at £275 plus VAT per person (min 10 persons needed)
How about making an evening of it? A three-course dinner in the brand new Orangery and accommodation in a Touch of Class guestroom is priced at £420 plus VAT per person.