Dog Friendly Rooms
We welcome well-behaved dogs at Tewkesbury Park... and it's not just the humans who get to curl up on memory foam mattresses!
Thanks to our friends at Hunt & Wilson, all pooches who stay with us will dine from posh water and food bowls filled with hypoallergenic Nutrihealth food and, after a romp around the grounds, can take a nap on a luxurious dog bed handmade in the UK.
We have several dog-friendly rooms, with patio doors that open directly onto a grassy area equipped with dog bin to keep the grounds pleasant for all of our guests to enjoy.
Our four-legged friends are also welcome in the piano lounge next to reception, meaning you can take yours with you when you head out for a drink or bite to eat.
We do ask that dogs are kept on leads when outside of bedrooms, if only to avoid them chasing flying white balls!
While you're here, you might bump into our friendly, and very lively, hotel dog in training - "Puddle". He's only young, but certainly not little, and will love to play.
We charge £20 for dogs to stay with us - this is just to cover the additional time it inevitably takes to clean your room after your departure.
We've put together a tempting treat for dogs and owners alike.
Priced at £230, the Canine Retreat includes:
- A welcome pack in a dog-friendly room with doggie treats, a luxury Hunt & Wilson dog bed, suggested walks and tailored information
- Traditional afternoon tea
- Three-course dinner for two in the Piano Lounge, along with a “Dog’s Dinner” prepared by chef for your pampered pooch
- £25 spa gift voucher (per room)
- Overnight accommodation with full use of all the leisure facilities
- Full English breakfast and your dog will receive a sausage or two..