Golf & Health Club Membership
Terms & Conditions
General TP Golf & TP Health Ts & Cs
• All prices include VAT at the current rate of 20%. Should there be any changes in rates of Government taxation, all rates will be adjusted accordingly.
• Membership cards are not transferable and, where required, must be used to gain access to the facilities. Membership cards remain the property of Tewkesbury Park Ltd. There is a fee of £20 for any lost or stolen cards. Any member, who is deemed to abuse the use of their membership entitlements, shall have their membership immediately and irrevocably cancelled.
• Tewkesbury Park Ltd reserves the right to refuse access and/or cancel any membership, if any member in the opinion of the Directors causes nuisance, brings into disrepute or causes sustained annoyance to other users of the property’s facilities. Any cancellation of membership shall be subject to the payment terms according to the category of fee applicable.
Health Club Membership Ts & Cs
• The membership year runs from 1st March to 28th February.
• An annual membership taken during the year will be subject to a pro-rata calculation to the end of the membership year, based on the number of remaining days in the year.
• There is no joining fee.
• Anytime Anyday membership entitles entry for all opening hours; Anytime Weekday entitles entry for all opening hours on Mondays to Fridays; Daytime Weekday entitles entry from 09:00 until 16:30 on Mondays to Fridays; Under 18’s must be accompanied by a fee-paying adult and are restricted to the relevant membership validity of the accompanying adult.
• All discounted fees require relevant proof of identification.
• Monthly fee 12-month contract is payable by direct debit only and includes an administration charge. Cancellation can be made and incurs a 3-month notice fee.
• Flexi-membership is a rolling 30-day membership payable in advance and is non-refundable.
• All contracted memberships have terms & conditions applying. Only in the exceptional circumstances of unemployment or medical certification will cancellation fees be waived or refunds be made. Relevant proof will be required.
• Classes are included in membership fees, provided they meet the qualifying membership times.
• Multi-membership applies to leisure membership only and any additional members, who have either a common residential address or provide evidence of family relationship will have the discount applied. The lead member is charged at the full rate. Proof will be required.
Hygiene & Safety:
• All bathers are required to shower before entering the pool areas; all users are required to wear appropriate swimwear and/or fitness wear at all times.
• All users are asked to be seated on a towel in the sauna; to wipe down any gym equipment after use; to place used towels in the laundry bins provided; and to use the lockers provided.
• No photography or video recordings of any sort is allowed; behaviour deemed by any member of staff as inappropriate will result in a member/guest being asked to leave the property.
• No glass is to be brought into the pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room, changing rooms or gym/fitness areas.
• There is a strict “no diving” rule in the pool, as the pool is not deep enough to allow this. Floors may be slippery when wet and all users are asked to take care and to enter the pool using the steps provided.
• Users are asked to observe all Health & Safety notices, respecting age restriction and length of time notices on the use of equipment/facilities.
• The pool is not monitored by a lifeguard and users are reminded that they use the facilities at their own risk. Please observe the requirements relating to the supervision of children and non/weak swimmers.
Golf Membership Ts & Cs
• The TP GOLF membership year will run from 1st March until 28th February.
• High season is from 1st March to 31st October; low season is from 1st November to 28th February.
• Levies payments are mandatory by all members, excluding “Pay-as-you-go!”. They are payable in advance and are a one-off annual payment.
• An annual membership taken during the year will be subject to a pro-rata calculation to the end of the membership year, based on the number of remaining days of the year.
• 5-day membership applies from Monday to Friday.
• Annual membership is payable in advance and is non-refundable; monthly membership is a 12-month contract and is payable by direct debit only and includes an administration charge. Cancellation can be made and incurs a 3-month notice fee.
• Joint TP GOLF & TP HEALTH fees are payable either both annually or both monthly.
• All discounted fees require relevant proof of identification. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and only one discount can be applied.
• Accompanied Under-18s applies to under-18s who have either a common residential address or can provide evidence of family relationship to a full fee-paying member on either a 7-day or 5-day membership. They must be playing TP GOLF together at the same time.
• Senior membership is available to members, who are aged 65 or over as at 1st March 2022.
• Associate membership is available to anyone under the age of 31, as at 1st March 2022; Gen Z membership is available to anyone under the age of 25, as at 1st March 2022; Under-18s membership is available to anyone under the age of 18, as at 1st March 2022.
• All membership fees and levies payments are payable to Tewkesbury Park Ltd.
• All members of TP GOLF including those on “Pay-as-you-go!” are entitled to the 20% discount scheme on food & beverage purchases for personal use only. This does not apply when booking banqueting events or for multiple purchases on behalf of a group.• The membership year will run from 1st March - 28th February.