We love local...
Our team and family owners are passionate about sourcing as much of our food and drink from local suppliers as possible. We're blessed with a fantastic location not only in terms of accessibility, but also in terms of having an unrivalled range of ingredients right on our doorstep.
- Kevin Mace Butchers
Kevin is based just down the road in the heart of Tewkesbury, and supplies us with a fabulous array of locally sourced meat:
- Tewkesbury Park sausages and burgers prepared using a top secret recipe, unique to us
- Free range Gloucester Old Spot pork, Grafton farmed lamb, Hereford beef, locally sourced game & corn fed chicken
- Cotteswold Dairy
One of the top independent family-owned dairies in the UK, based in Tewkesbury.
- Award-winning Jersey cow crème fraiche
- Award-winning Greek Style Yoghurt, named 'Dairy Product of the Year' in the Great British Food Awards 2017
- Free-range local milk carrying the Pasture Promise
- Netherend butter
- DJ Perks & Sons
Established by Dave and Sharon Perks in September 1975, the business was born in a high street shop in the heart of Tewkesbury.
- Locally grown produce including seasonal fresh vegetables from a range of local farms
- Forest Produce
A small family business who are committed to working with the seasons and with local suppliers.
- British charcuterie
- Coln valley traditional style brick smoked salmon – best in the Cotswolds
- Best of world flavours – aged balsamic vinegar, olives/fresh Italian and French truffles/molecular gastronomy products
- Cotswolds top organic and local cheeses, we are using Hereford Hop, Cerney Ash goats cheese (awarded Best Goats Cheese at the World Cheese Awards in 2015), Cotswold Brie and Blue – both are certified organic
- Cotswold Gold
Set up in 2010 as a diversification venture based around the Beldam family's arable farm near Broadway, Worcestershire.
- Premium extra virgin rapeseed oil made in the Cotswolds using traditional cold pressing methods.
- New Wave Sea Foods
New Wave is the best fish and sea food supplier in the region and responsibly sources sea food from all over the country.
All fish is MSC certified.
New Wave is part of the Sustainable Restaurant Association (SRA)
- Happy Chucks Company
Tewkesbury-based company supplying free range eggs - we only use free range eggs in our kitchen.
- Kitchen Garden
A local, independent family business, established by Barbara Moinet in 1989.
Kitchen Garden offer a large range of jam, chutney, marmalade and dressings, with family recipes, high quality ingredients, small batch production and support of the independent retailer at the heart of what they do.
We just love their seasonal jam slathered on freshly baked bread in the morning...