Our team and family owners are passionate about sourcing as much of our food and drink from local suppliers as possible. We're blessed with a fantastic location not only in terms of accessibility, but also in terms of having an unrivalled range of ingredients right on our doorstep.
Here's a taste of who we're working with so far:
One of the top independent family-owned dairies in the UK, based in Tewkesbury.
· Award-winning Jersey cow crème fraiche
· Jersey cow natural Greek yoghurt
· Free-range local milk carrying the Pasture Promise
· Netherend butter
Established by Dave and Sharon Perks in September 1975, the business was born in a high street shop in the heart of Tewkesbury.
· Locally grown produce including seasonal fresh vegetables from a range of local farms
A small family business who are committed to working with the seasons and with local suppliers.
· British charcuterie
· Coln valley traditional style brick smoked salmon – best in the Cotswolds
· Best of world flavours – aged balsamic vinegar, olives/fresh Italian and French truffles/molecular gastronomy products
· Cotswolds top organic and local cheeses, we are using Hereford Hop, Cerney Ash goats cheese (awarded Best Goats Cheese at the World Cheese Awards in 2015), Cotswold Brie and Blue – both are certified organic
Set up in 2010 as a diversification venture based around the Beldam family's arable farm near Broadway, Worcestershire.
· Premium extra virgin rapeseed oil made in the Cotswolds using traditional cold pressing methods.
Seafood and fish supplier with a passion for sustainable sourcing.
· Fresh day boat fish caught in the south coast region of England – Brixham fish market
· Fresh shellfish and lobsters
· Devon crab meat – known for its sweet flavour and widely recognised as some of the best crab in the world
Tewkesbury-based company supplying free range eggs - we only use free range eggs in our kitchen.